A). This Question I have wrote for this assignment was:
1. Why does the Gulliver gain his freedom earlier then he was suppose to?
2. Does his newly gained freedom affect his decision to help the Lilliputians by protecting them?
3. What is Jonathan Swift satirizing in this part of the story?
4. Why does Gulliver agree to help the Lilliputians?
B). The teacher group I was working in this week was made up of Paul, Micheal, Matteo, and I. I learned a lot being in this group. Paul, and Mike always have a different way of looking at things which helped me see other sides of the story that I wouldn't normally think of. I didn't have much to offer to the group because my original question were not very in depth, already asked, or not important enough to actually have a class discussion on. Looking back I really wished I wrote better questions to contributed more to the group. Other then that it was a good group. A conversation was constantly going, and everyone got a chance to suggest an idea, or opinion. The only thing I would change would be my questions, and therefore my contribution to the group discussion.
C). Our group has an idea of what we are going to do. Although its not set in stone what we are doing, but we have the general idea. Most likely we will just come in on Monday, and finish working on our poster for the class. Mike will finish writing all the questions, and we will think about what was being satirized by Jonathan Swift about government and politics in this story.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment